Kubernetes Security Training - Onsite, Instructor-led
Training for Architects and Developers with some thoughts about DevOps
This Kubernetes Security training course teaches the basics of the Kubernetes Security to harden your cluster.
This course provides a technical introduction to all the conceptual and practical areas needed to use the Kubernetes Cluster system in a secure environment successfully, and deploy to production with confidence. This course is written expressly for developers who must develop and with some background on DevOps so they can deploy. The course provides a solid foundation in the architecture of Kubernetes Security and how harden policies.
After taking this course, you will be ready to work with Kubernetes in a secure manner.
We provide more than just operations training. We provide the training to maximize your developer and DevOps expertise.
In this three to four day hands-on course, developers, and DevOps will learn how to applications in Kubernetes in a secure manner.
Why choose us and our Kubernetes Security Course
We have successfully deployed the streaming actor solutions at large fortune 100s and very high traffic web properties. We have the experience to deploy and monitor Cassandra, Kafka and Kubernetes Security clusters running on AWS EC2.
”(The instructor) taught an onsite course at our office…. I highly recommend (the instructor). The training was thorough, and the examples were non-trivial. … He was ready with answers to the most detailed of questions.” –Jack
“He’s an engaging instructor who is genuinely interested in his client’s results. He did a great job customizing our course content to meet our exact needs. A few months earlier we had another vendor teach a similar course without nearly the same positive results. “ –John
”(The instructor) knowledge of … technologies is both deep and wide. His training and mentoring skills are the best that I’ve come across. His passion and proficiency has been inspiring for me and many others in the development community.” –Tom
(The instructor) delivered what was hands-down the best technical training I’ve ever received. He also played a key role on a large project, and it was always a great pleasure to work with him. –Aaron
Being a consultant as well as an teacher, he speaks from experience and possesses a deep knowledge of his subject areas. Highly recommended. –Thomas
Kubernetes Security Course Information
Duration: 3 to 5 days
Labs: Minimum 50% hands-on labs
Reasonable Kubernetes experience with some knowledge of Unix admin and cyber security background.
- Understand the motivation for securing Kubernetes
- Understand Kubernetes Security at a high-level
- Basic hardening of a Kubernetes Security
- Understand the Kubernetes Security architecture concerns
Kubernetes Security Overview:
- Introduction to Kubernetes Security
- Node hardening
- Image hardening
- Configuration and deployment
- Pod hardening
- Runtime class
- Understanding Pod Policies
- Understanding RBAC and service accounts
- API Access
- Ingress controls
- Network policy hardening
- Kubernetes Network Policies
- Using Secrets and Vaults
- Perf tuning for Kubernetes Security
- Understanding Gatekeepers
Check out all of our SMACK mentoring, training and consulting
- Cassandra training
- DynamoDB training
- Kafka training
- Kinesis training
- Apache Spark training
- Kubernetes Security Training
- Cassandra Consulting
- Kafka Consulting
- DynamoDB Consulting
- Kinesis Consulting
- Apache Spark on AWS/EMR Consulting
Kubernetes Security Consulting
We also provide Akka consulting.
- Subscription Kafka and Cassandra support (Support subscription pricing for Kafka and Cassandra).
- Kafka, Akka and Cassandra Quickstart Mentoring Consulting
- Kafka, Akka and Cassandra Architectural Analysis Consulting
- Training and mentoring for Cassandra, Akka and Kafka
- Training and mentoring for Cassandra for DevOps and Developers
- Training and mentoring for Kafka for DevOps and Developers
- Redis Consulting
- Redis Training
- ElasticSearch training
- ELK Consulting
- InfluxDB/TICK Training
- TICK Consulting