Cloudurable provides Akka consulting. We have a strong focus on Akka AWS deployments, but can help with on-premise deployments.
We provide architectural analysis, mentoring, emergency performance tuning, training, as well as subscription support for Kafka on AWS and subscription support for Cassandra on AWS, and staff augmentation to help you get your Akka/SMACK projects off the ground.
Our team has experience setting up Mesos and DC/OS in AWS so if you are looking to do SMACK (Streaming/Scala/Spark - Mesos - Akka - Cassandra - Kafka) deployments, we can help you get up and running.
We also specialize in deployments to AWS with deployment using EC2, ECS and ELB as well as health checks and log aggregation setup for AWS CloudWatch.
We have written and deployed high-speed, 100 million user microservices and streaming solutions.
Akka AWS Consulting
VPC, Subnets, Cross-Region, Multi-AZs, CloudWatch Monitoring, Image creation, Automating tasks
The Akka distributed resilient message-driven applications is one of the most powerful and widely used reliable streaming and message-driven platforms. Akka is used to write correct distributed, concurrent, fault-tolerant and scalable applications and services. Akka is an Actor Model which fits message-driven and streaming application well. Akka fully embraces the Reactive Manifesto with its emphasis on resilient and responsive services. Akka supports integration with HTTP so you can use Akka to write resilient microservices.
Up to 1⁄4 of Akka deployments are on AWS. We can help you setup AWS and Akka (and the whole SMACK stack). We can also do custom development with Akka. We specialize in Smack/Akka AWS deployments.
Cloudurable can help you with:
- Automating deployment (CloudFormations, Lambda, Ansible, ECS, ELB etc.)
- Automating VPC, Subnet, Placement groups, infrastructure
- Setting up KPI monitoring and log aggregation for OS and Akka to CloudWatch
- Picking the right EC2 instances to maximize throughput and resiliency without over-provisioning
- Using Akka clustering and Akka remoting
- Setting up a Akka Cluster that spans AZs so your cluster survives a single AZ outage
- Implementing high-speed, cloud-native, microservices that use Akka
- Using Akka in your reactive microservice environment
- Performance tuning
- Staff augmentation and mentoring
- Integrating Akka with Kafka and Cassandra
- Setting up the SMACK stack from CloudFormation to development
- Understand the motivation for using a messaging platform like Akka and how to apply it
- Understand the Akka architecture and architecture analysis
- Understand how to deploy Akka for fail-over, scale and disaster recovery (inside and outside of AWS)
- Understand the use cases for Akka
- How to write Actors and FSM
- How to write in-memory, high-speed, reactive microservices
We have a thorough understanding of Akka and Amazon AWS. We have the background to assist you to use the Akka distributed resilient message-driven applications successfully in AWS and deploy in AWS to support production. We can support you with Akka on-premise as well, but our specialty is AWS deployments. If you need to spin-up Akka quickly and support it in production, then hire us. We can help you avoid costly mistakes. We also provide mentoring and Kafka training.
Akka Reactive Microservices
Akka is a key-ingredient in microservices development and high-speed streaming. It helps move you away from slow and unresponsive shared-state architectures with its abundance of cascading failures to in-memory actors systems done in Akka using reactive microservices. We can show you how to set up the Akka as part of your high-speed, reactive microservices architecture. Technology stacks like Akka and Kafka are the backbone for event driven microservices.
If you are serious about high-speed microservices and reactive microservices then we can help you get started with a battle hardened team who has been there and done that. We can get the ball rolling and mentor your team. The cost savings can be 10x to 100x over a traditional architecture. We have experience replacing 2,000 servers running in the cloud with 13 at a significant cost savings in EC2 spend and ops support.
Let us help you set up a solid foundation in the architecture and data model of the Akka Microservices and how to deploy it correctly based on your use cases to AWS (or on-premise).
Why choose us and our Akka Consulting
We have successfully deployed the streaming solutions at large fortune 100s and very high traffic web properties. We have the experience to deploy and monitor Akka, Cassandra, and Kafka clusters running on AWS EC2. We have a solid grasp of microservices architecture and 12 factor, cloud-native deployments. We have been there and done that and understand when and where streaming platforms makes sense and how to avoid common pitfalls.
AWS Kafka/Cassandra/Mesos as a Service (SMACK stack experience)
Our company is setup to support tools like Kafka and Cassandra running in AWS EC2. We have also helped large companies setup and use Mesos and Marathon (inside and outside of AWS). We have deployed 100 million user microservices in AWS using streaming, actors, messaging, and NoSQL solutions replacing traditional systems at a fraction of the cost.
Rest assured that our consulting teams are the battle-hardened experts that you need for AWS Akka deploys. Contact us to book Akka on AWS consulting today or just Akka consulting. Call to book 1-415-758-1113.
Check out all of our SMACK mentoring, training and consulting
- Akka Training
- Cassandra training
- DynamoDB training
- Kafka training
- Kafka consulting
- Kinesis training
- Apache Spark training
- Cassandra Consulting
- Kafka Consulting
- DynamoDB Consulting
- Kinesis Consulting
- Apache Spark on AWS/EMR Consulting
- Subscription Kafka Streaming Platform support (Support subscription pricing for Cassandra and Kafka).
- Kafka Quickstart Mentoring Consulting
- Kafka Architectural Analysis Consulting