Amazon DynamoDB Consulting
Using DynamoDB from AWS cloud-native microservices and AWS Lambda
Integrating DynamoDB with RedShift, EMR, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, AWS Data Pipeline, and Kinesis
The DynamoDB NoSQL database is one of the most powerful and widely used non-relational databases available today. We can help you set up and use DynamoDB. We can also do custom development with DynamoDB. We specialize in high-speed reactive cloud-native microservice development. We can help you get the most out of your AWS investment.
DynamoDB is a fault tolerant, highly scalable database with a tunable consistency model that meets the demanding requirements of the can’t fail, must scale systems.
Cloudurable™ can help you with:
- Best practices around DynamoDB (proper partition keys, sort keys, when to use caching, how to avoid hotspots)
- High-speed access from microservices and AWS Lambda
- Automating deployment (CloudFormations, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.)
- Understanding DynamoDB KPIs and monitoring with CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Automating common tasks like backups to S3 and multi-region disaster recovery
- When not to use use DynamoDB and the ability to compare / contrast with Cassandra, etc.
- Production support for encryption, masking and IAM control
- Integrating with RedShift
- Integrating with EMR, Hadoop and Spark
- Working with Amazon Data Pipeline
- Setting up a DynamoDB to stream and/or backup data for multiple regions to provide disaster recovery
- Implementing high-speed, cloud-native, microservices that use DynamoDB
We have a thorough understanding of AWS, DynamoDB, high-speed microservices, Lambda, Cloud DevOps and streaming. We have the background to assist you to use the DynamoDB NoSQL Database successfully in AWS and deploy in AWS to support production. If you need to spin-up DynamoDB quickly and support it in production, then hire us. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
Let us help you set up a solid foundation in the architecture and data model of the DynamoDB and how to deploy it correctly based on your use cases to AWS.
We provide more than just developer training. We provide the training to maximize your developer and DevOps expertise.
Why choose us and our DynamoDB Consulting
We have successfully deployed the Dynamo based NoSQL solutions at large fortune 100s and very high traffic web properties. We have the experience to deploy and monitor DynamoDB clusters running on AWS EC2. We have been there and done that and understand when and where DynamoDB makes sense and how to avoid common pitfalls.
AWS Kafka, AWS Cassandra, cloud-native High-speed microservices, AWS Lambda
Our company is setup to support tools like Kafka running in AWS EC2, Cassandra on AWS, AWS cloud-native microservices, and more. We have deployed 100 million user microservices in AWS using NoSQL solutions. We provide Kafka, Cassandra AWS support, AMI images for Kafka/Cassandra, CloudFormation templates, and tools for collecting metrics and logs to support Cassandra/Kafka in AWS via CloudWatch. Supporting DynamoDB, Cassandra, Kafka in production in AWS, using EC2, CloudWatch and S3 is what we do.
Rest assured that our consulting teams are the battle-hardened experts that you need for AWS DynamoDB deploys. Contact us to book DynamoDB on AWS consulting today. Call to book 1-415-758-1113.
We have invested heavily with EMR, DynamoDB, Spark, and more. Our focus is using these tools in AWS to get the full AWS experience and synergies of using AWS. If you are committed to AWS, know that we are too.
Check out all of our SMACK mentoring, training and consulting
- Cassandra training
- DynamoDB training
- Kafka training
- Kinesis training
- Apache Spark training
- Akka Training
- Cassandra Consulting
- Kafka Consulting
- DynamoDB Consulting
- Kinesis Consulting
- Apache Spark on AWS/EMR Consulting
- Subscription Kafka Streaming Platform support (Support subscription pricing for Cassandra and Kafka).
- Kafka, Cassandra and DynamoDB Quickstart Mentoring Consulting
- Kafka, Cassandra and DynamoDB Architectural Analysis Consulting
- Training and mentoring for Cassandra for DevOps and Developers
- Training and mentoring for Kafka for DevOps and Developers
- Redis Consulting
- Redis Training
- ElasticSearch training
- ELK Consulting
- InfluxDB/TICK Training
- TICK Consulting